Monday, August 19, 2013

15 Month Well Check (at 17 months)

 I couldn't stop snapping photos of this hyper, happy little miss this morning.  She had another round of croup this past week/weekend, so feeling good made her a thrilled little girl. :)  I can't believe my sister and I were this age when our brother was born.  Yikes.  This age is SO busy.

Chase me Momma!




 That bunny.

I can't believe I am actually blogging this on the day of the appointment!  Grey's down and I have a few minutes to share her stats from today's well-check (she turns 17 months on Thursday, so we were a little late for our "15 month" appointment):

Head: 18 inches - 50th percentile
Height: 31.5 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 21 pounds - 25th percentile

We are grateful for another healthy well-check!!  What a blessing and privilege we know it is to have a healthy child.  Grey's still not talking "per normal" though, so we have a referral to a speech pathologist.  Hopefully he/she will be able to give Grey some tools to help her speak more.  Other than that, Grey is definitely advanced physically and healthy otherwise.

Grey's first day at Trinity Learning Center is tomorrow!  She will be going Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I will co-teach the Jumpstart Reading program there.  We are praying the transition will be smooth and wonderful for us, as Grey learns from her peers and teachers, and I get to teach a precious group of pre-k children.

I will also use the afternoons Grey is at TLC to work on my Nerium business.  It has taken off and is such fun to be a part of!  This is my current "after" photo from today.  NO crow's feet! :)

I am hoping to blog about Grey's first week at school this week.  Summer has been wonderful, but I am craving a routine again.  Thankfully our fall is looking a lot "quieter", so I plan to get into a stricter schedule.  I continue to help with Holden Uganda, Hope Mommies (as the Hope Box Coordinator) and manage the homefront.  We painted Grey's room and our room/bathroom last week, so at least that is checked off my "to dos".  I want to burn autumn scented candles and start a fire already. 

I have been reminded many times lately just how precious and fragile life is.  Enjoy each and every minute.

Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow.  For what is your life?  It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.  James 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment