- Eating a TON during the day, about 3.5 ounces every 2 hours! This is perfectly okay with me, because:
- She sleeps like a champ at night!! She totally gets the day/night schedule spot on, and last night I actually had to wake her up at 5 hours to eat!
- An early bird! She wakes up earlier than big sister (usually stays up at her 4 or 5am feeding)…which means EARLY. Thank God for an early family to be a part of, eh?
- Able to hold her head up for very small amounts of time.
- Still super laid back and always cheerful, unless her digestion is slow :(.
- Probably going to be blue-eyed! Her eyes keep getting "bluer", which is almost comical to me. We will have two blue-eyed girls, neither of which had biological parents with blue eyes.
We received a painting estimate and plan to paint within the next few weeks. Thank goodness, because we are finally painting Rose's nursery with the rest of the house!! I am always so decisive about paint colors, but for some reason I cannot figure out what color I want to use for her room. Any suggestions? I need help!
Grey and Rose are BOTH napping, so I need to get busy with some Nerium work!
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1