Is this not the cutest 31 week Grey Bunny you have EVER seen?!
Her costume arrived JUST in time for the United Way Fall Fest on Thursday (her 31 week birthday)!
She was SO excited about it...and kept chewing the sleeves like she does "grey bunny". :)
Our weekly photo shoot was her costume shoot. Enjoy this cuteness.
On our way
When we pulled up to the Coliseum, our little bunny was out for the count. We woke her up to go inside, but it wasn't long before she was falling asleep again on my shoulder. Our Fall Fest experience was a whole 20 minutes long, but that's what to expect with a 7 month old!
Daddy decided seeing his happy Grey Bunny was worth me buying the costume after all.
31 Weeks Achievements:
- You turned 7 months old this week!
- You started your first round of antibiotics. All these colds and allergies for the last couple of months have finally taken their toll on you. You developed an ear infection and a respiratory infection. :( We visited the doctor twice this week (fun times), however we decided we will be healthy enough from now on, that the next time we see them is for your 9 month appointment! The amoxicillin seems to be working; you haven't had any fevers since two days ago!
- You tried out a high chair for the first time and did great. It is crazy to think that our baby is big enough to sit in a high chair now.
- You are able to get to a stand by grabbing on to nearly anything. You have even "let go" a few times (of course you fell back down), meaning you are braver than Momma for sure! You love to stand in front of the mirror and push my hands away. Quit being so big already.
- One of your favorites lately is riding on our shoulders everywhere. You basically just like the extra pulling hair leverage. ;) Ouch!
- You are so expressive and know how to make us laugh. I love it!
- You are the extra beat in my heart.
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12