My little love at 44 weeks:
This picture describes her life very well. She is walking and moving too much for clear photos!
We both wore blue Thursday morning, but had to change later when we realized this dress was still too big for her.
Noteworthy Grey moments at 44 weeks:
- She ate her first bug on Thursday (we ended up not swallowing it, but we had a good attempt). GAG!
- She is getting out of the "mommy only" stage, and liking more time with others again!
- She is finally mimicking some hand motions! She can sign "finished" and almost claps and almost waves bye bye.
- She is still tasting everything!
- She is full throttle teething! Two top teeth are starting to poke through. :)
This verse was on a well I posted today...one of my very favorites, and such an important reminder:
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive'" Acts 20:35