Monday, September 8, 2014

36 and 37 ;)

Here's my two weeks in one blog. :)

Life has once again gotten ahead of me.  I left for a Nerium Leadership Academy (or Next Level Achievement) on Wednesday last week, so I never blogged for Rose's 36 weeks.  I spent the whole week in Houston since we had a baby shower for Brittney on Saturday.  Didn't arrive home until yesterday, and had an oil party yesterday afternoon.  WHEW.  It's been a little bit busy.

I missed the girls TERRIBLY while gone for four and a half days, so we have been taking it easy and spending lots of good time playing today.  (Amidst packing, cleaning and laundry...and work)

Rose just started teething again last night (of course).  I think she is cutting two top teeth.  Poor girl.  Other than that, she's still the easiest going little joy.  I wish I had the time I did with just one baby to take two hundred photos of her a day (though I certainly still take quite a few, that any follower of my Instagram account would know)...time is so fleeting.  I cannot believe she will be 9 months next week, and even crazier - two weekends from now will be a year since we learned we would be her parents. 

Rose is on the move!  She loves to play with big sister, can get to anything she wants, and is babbling all the time.  This morning I said to myself, "If I had all of eternity to snuggle her, it wouldn't be enough!"  She is simply that squeezable.  

 I have SO many wonderful photos I should be posting of these past two weeks, but I will just post one:  The girls on first game day last weekend!! 
We load up the Penske truck this upcoming Sunday/Monday, and will live at our sweet friends' home until we move to Dallas on the following Friday.   Blogging may be very sporadic for a few weeks as we move from here, stay in another home, and then move to our new home. 

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.  Psalm 143:10

No comments:

Post a Comment