Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween 2013... a wee bit late ;)

I knew I wouldn't be able to post these until November...and I didn't surprise myself at that. ;)

I would certainly not miss out on posting the cutest wittle Bop Kitty I have ever laid my eyes on though, even if I am late!

Getting her costume on required pulling teeth, new gray hairs popping from my head, lots of bribery chocolate and tears from more than just the toddler...but once she had it on and realized she was a KITTY, she ate.it.up.  We let her paint our faces with quite a few "whiskers", which she thought was the best part of the day!  She meowed and meowed in the cutest squeaky voice and LOVED being "Bop Kitty"!  Such a fun parenting moment for us to see her enjoy the evening as much as she did.

About to go trick-or-treating in our wagon!

We got back all sugared up and she was peek-a-boo kitty around the house.  

Kisses for Da!

Oh how I love our Boppy Bunny and Bop Kitty Princess. ;)

This past weekend we had our friends Brittney and Jessica in for our annual Tech game together.  Tough outcome, but such a GREAT weekend with friends regardless. 


November started out wonderful!  Grey is loving school, we are enjoying the last bit of the year that isn't super chilly, Christmas decor is going up, Chet's job is such a blessing and he's so happy to be in a better company, and I love my job! (I earned my Lexus with Nerium last month, and business is going great!)  

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.  Psalm 37:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment