Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rose 1 week


One week of bliss, really.  I believe Rose is a gift from heaven in every single way.

At one week old, Rose is:

  • The BEST sleeper!!  We have to wake her up to eat in the middle of the night!  She is a SUPER SLEEPER.  Such a difference from her big sister ;).
  • Smiles all day.  For reals.  I know it's likely a muscle reaction, but she is the happiest, most easy going baby.  JOY.
  • Such a snuggler.  We don't argue here.
  • Perfect. 


At her 1 week well-check today:
Weighed 6 lbs 10 oz - 25%
Was 19.5 inches long - 60%
Head 13.8 inches circumference - 60%

I plan on purchasing a large stuffed animal that we can do these comparison photos with, like Grey's grey bear pictures, but I am afraid to go in public with all the crazy flu and viruses going around.

I realize I didn't post this blog last night.  Oops.  I am a day late on her weekly blogs already!

This is what the LORD says - he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.  Isaiah 43:16, 18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment