Thursday, April 24, 2014

17 weeks and 4 MONTHS (& well check)

Two blogs in one night means I am just lumping together and not writing much.  I hope that I will love these blogs for future reference one day, and I hope at that time that I will give myself grace at for not being detailed.  For now I am really attempting to balance the important things vs. the unnecessary things in my life, and I know blogging falls under "extra".

Rose is so fun at this age.  She turned 17 weeks old on Monday and 4 months old yesterday.  We had her well visit today.

Rose's 4 Month Well-Check Stats:
  • 24.8" long - 75%
  • 12 lbs. 12 oz. - 40%
  • 16.2" head - 75%
Big, healthy girl!  Love it!

Rose's Milestones lately:
  • Loves to look at and talk to the baby in the mirror ;)
  • Wears size 2 diapers
  • Wears 6 month clothing (and a few 9 month pieces for length)!
  • Almost rolling over (I believe less than a week away)!
  • Babbles constantly, and especially in the car - makes car rides ten times more fun! 
  • Can pull her toes to her mouth -yuck- but cute too at the same time. Said by her mom, clearly.
  • Sleeps through the night, from about 8 or 9pm-5am.  I said it.  I have been afraid to jinx us, but my oh my is this the BEST.
  • Holds her toys and pulls things towards her
  • Eats every 2 hours, about 4+ ounces at a time  
According to the sheet from her doctor, Rose is EXACTLY where she should be on every single milestone.  It is crazy to have a baby who is so "normal".  We are going to introduce oatmeal cereal this weekend.  I cannot believe we are already at "solids".  Her babyhood is flying by. :(




A friend sent me this today.  Thank you, my Savior:

 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Psalm 113:9


No comments:

Post a Comment