Wednesday, August 6, 2014

32 weeks!



As you can see from the above illustrations, Rose loves to scoot ---- backwards. ;)  Precious girl is FAST going backwards; the forward movement is harder to master!  She is rocking back and forth on all fours though, so I know she will be crawling before too long. 

Rose is in all size 12 clothes, and even a few 18 month ones.  Such a tall sweetie!  She is in size 4 diapers, but truth be told, we even wear some of sister's size 5s too!!  EEK! 

We haven't been nearly as consistent as we need to be about baby food (I'm blaming life on this one), but I am making sure she eats a couple "real food" meals a day now.  So far we have loved most of it, even if she is still preferring bottles hands down. 

Rose loves:
  • Splashing in the bathtub
  • Reading books
  • Snuggling forever - I mean, 24/7
  • Watching Rusty and Henri 
  • Watching Grey and playing with Grey!
  • Watching Frozen (guilty momma)
  • Bananas
  • Sitting in her high chair and ATTACKING whatever lands on the tray ;)
  • Grunting and growling - it's adorable
I am surprised I am actually blogging before Friday.  I am patting myself  on the back haha (and my girls for napping at the same time)! 
 A PRAISE:  We accepted an offer on the house yesterday.  One week on the market, praise God!  We will close on September 15th, so praying we find a good deal on a home in the DFW area soon!

The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold,
    but the Lord tests the heart.  
Proverbs 17:3

No comments:

Post a Comment