Sunday, October 19, 2014

42 Weeks


I had to post this of BOTH girls at 42 weeks.  When I saved this photo to the laptop, I realized there were two "42 weeks" on here.  I blog for Rose on our main computer, and I did all of Grey's weekly blogs on this laptop.  I wish I would've done this comparison more often.  HOW FUN! :)



Our little redheaded sunshine turned 42 weeks on Monday, and of course it is Sunday when I am blogging...and probably blogging for 43 tomorrow.  ;)  That's how I roll lately.

Rose is full of attitude, joy, can wave hi and is literally pulling up on everything.  Because of her curious, vivacious personality, she has sadly experienced some bumps and bruises lately.  She is LOVING "big people" food and wants to feed herself.  She is already getting her sense of independence.  Rose loves to be read to, and can pay attention to stories VERY well for her age.  She is a snuggler and still wakes up several times to eat at night.  (We know this is a mild parent fail, but we are okay with it.) :)  We are so blessed by this little person in our home.

Last weekend we spent time in Brady for Kayson's 8th birthday.  SUCH a blast at the airport for his WWII themed party.  This party will be tough to beat!  How many 8 year olds get to have a party in a hangar?









I made a quick trip to Lubbock this week for a Texas Tech awards luncheon, which was fun.  Tisha and Valerie met me there and we had a wonderful time together.  Such an honor.  Because it was the 15th of October, Tisha surprised me with balloons to send up to Holden and his friends.  We took a couple photos with the girls and me before I left.  Such a sweet way to spend National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.







Tomorrow we have family photos.  WISH US LUCK.  ha.

Tuesday and Wednesday Chet will be in Midland, and I fly to Long Beach for a Nerium conference Thursday through Saturday.  Let's just say October is a wee bit crazy.  I am longing for slow days of November and December.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment