Thursday, October 30, 2014

Finishing out one of our craziest months!

We have survived October 2014.  Maybe not "thrived", but we survived. :)  Thank God for that.  I have not bought any candy to pass out tomorrow yet.  Maybe that is an indicator on the month.  (No worries, the outfits are bought.  We are going to be one of 20,000,000 Frozen princesses.  Surprise surprise, haha!)

Our family photos two Monday nights ago turned out great (Alexis with A Studio Productions is AMAZING and works serious magic), all considering with a toddler and 10 month old!  I will post those separately, but for now I will post my phone photos to catch up with this past week and a half.

 I flew out for a Nerium conference in Long Beach, Cali on Thursday last week (Rose's 10 month birthday), so Chet did his best and sent me this photo for her 10 month bday shot.  :)  I love it because it says a lot about Daddy's love for his girls. 

 A couple shots of some of my team and me at LB.
Such a special relationship Whitney and I have.  She was my maid of honor in our wedding, and boy oh boy we have come a long way since college days.  She has a heart for the Lord that is on fire and so contagious.  I love this girl and I couldn't be happier we are in Nerium together.

 Hannah and Levi hamming it up!
 Hannah and I on the carousel. 
 Levi is the sweetest little guy!

My brother Joel and his family drove down to Long Beach from Fresno to spend some time with me there.  That was a special treat - I sure have the sweetest, cutest little nephews and nieces!  I love his family and wish we lived closer.  His jokes are annoyingly funny. :)

I flew back home Saturday night and we visited The Village church in Flower Mound Sunday.  It immediately felt like "home" to both of us.  It was crazy how much we both felt like this could be our church home.
Chet snapped some photos of us girls on our way to church :).

Rose Catherine turned 44 weeks old on Monday! 
She is so full of life and personality right now!  She is strong-willed, so we happen to have a house full of strong women. ;)  Poor Chet.

Rose is working on eliminating her morning nap.  I am on the fence about this; by 1pm she is absolutely melting down, but she refuses to sleep in the morning.  This frees up our mornings quite a bit, so that is the good side of this.
 We couldn't resist taking some photos of Rose in an outfit Grey wore at 19/20 months last fall and winter!  Crazy!!

 dreamy.

 Just a few more of the cuties this week:




 We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.  May your unfailing love be with us, LORD, even as we put our hope in you.  Psalm 33:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment