Friday, March 13, 2009

Austin, Lubbock, What a Week!

The Western Texas College TRiO programs attended the TASSSP conference in Austin Sunday-Wednesday this week:

Monday, my sweet boss Rachael, had a birthday. So what better way to spend a birthday in Austin, than to hit 6th Street?! ;)

Wednesday we drove straight from Austin to Snyder and Snyder to Lubbock for Thursday's GET MOTIVATED conference at the United Spirit Arena. [Well maybe I shouldn't say straight...haha...we took a slight detour!]

After being inspired by an amazing line-up of speakers, we ate dinner and arrived home last night....which means I'm EXHAUSTED! It was a lot of fun, but I think I am ready for a few more winks. ;) zzzzzzzz

Tomorrow I get a NEW DOO...thanks to my uber-talented friend Whitney at Lindsey's Day Spa in Lubbock.

SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK MAKES ME VERY, VERY HAPPY! Chet and I are driving to Houston to spend a few days with our great friends, Brittney and Sean. Then we are driving to Brady to see my sis and her family! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment