Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ode to St. Paddy's Day!

THE RIGHT GREEN HAS ARRIVED!

So I finally LIKE a paint color we have picked. <> We were in Abilene all day on Sunday with Chet's parents, picking up their furniture and stuff for their new house. Since we were already at Lowe's, we decided to buy PAINT to fix our dining room and some to paint the master bedroom. I didn't start painting the first coats until 9pm, so wasn't finished until after 3am!! (Needless to say, I was a little grumpy at my hubby sleeping like a baby while I was painting away.) But because I was so excited to have an agreeable color of paint, I got up early and hit the paint rolling again. ;) These are pix we took last night after cleaning up the mess from painting two areas of a house at once.

I'm fully aware of the fact that I may be the one and only person to like this 'pea green', but I'm just happy Chet and I can finally not hate our dining room every time we walk in the house.

We chose beige for our bedroom to add some warmth. It really isn't that much of a change, but I love that the walls are not all white anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment