Sunday, October 2, 2011

October update

I noticed I haven't been blogging much lately.  For sure a big part of why I have blogged less is because we haven't taken any pictures recently, and I have been in bed as early as I can possibly make it there every night for the last couple of months.  I am thankful for the fact that being tired means a baby is growing [hopefully healthy] inside of me; I forgot how sleepy pregnancy can make someone.  My energy is slowly coming back to me this week though, and I have even made it through some late-night movies with Chet without dozing off.

Yesterday was Chet's 29th birthday.  Although it is his last year in the twenties, we are definitely already getting old, because we enjoyed the opportunity to do nothing but watch college football all day.  I realize each day that I love Chet more and more...and each day I don't think it's possible to love him anymore than I do.  I am such a blessed girl to be lucky enough to wake up every day to my best friend and rock.

I am liking the slightly cooler weather and look forward to this season.  Fall was blurry last year, so I am going to try to enjoy it more this time around.

A photo of our blessing #2 ("Gummy Bear") taken on 9/26

They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty  - and I will meditate on your wonderful works.  Psalm 145:5

No comments:

Post a Comment