Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My little brother is getting old

Happy birthday to my handsome, adorable, amazing brother Joel Daniel!!  To be honest I couldn't remember how old he was until I logged on to Facebook today.  Sad, since he's only 17 months younger than Charys and me...when you get old, the numbers don't seem to matter anymore. ;)

Joel and Charity are quite possibly the most gorgeous couple on earth...inside and out.
While I was stealing photos from his Facebook page, I thought I should include a couple of his favorite things as well.  After all, it IS his birthday. :)

Oh, and she happens to be one of my favorite things too.

Happy birthday bro.  We love you!!

But take diligent heed to do the commandments and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all His ways, and to keep His commandments, and to cleave unto Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.  Joshua 22:5

No comments:

Post a Comment