I am once again blogging on Friday night. Thank God for husbands helping around the home...Friday evenings are such a great thing to look forward to. :)
At 7 Months, Rose:
- Can sit up in the bathtub. She loves her nightly baths and splashes for as long as we will let her be pruned.
- Puts everything in her mouth! Nothing is safe!
- Loves bananas! If you have a banana in your hand, be prepared to have her leap for it.
- Loves to try new foods.
- Has three teeth coming in! (Two already exist!) Teething has been rough to say the least. We never knew a baby could be so sad after being SO happy all the time. It's awful. :(
- Is rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Crawling has evaded us, but she is SO close.
- Is wearing 12 month clothes. Yep! She's such a big, happy girl. :)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6