Sunday, December 23, 2012

9 MONTHS!


I have said with every stage "this is my favorite!" but 9 months really, really is my favorite! ;)  Talk about personality plus at this stage!!  This afternoon Grey crawled on my back and literally tried to tickle me like we tickle her.  She was giggling so hard at her own efforts that she was drooling all over my neck and back.  I am so stinkin' in love with her.

We snapped some photos of our little 9 month-old before heading out to Chet's family's Christmas celebration yesterday morning.  At this point we are just happy we have Grey and partial bear appearances in her monthly photos.



  • Our big girl weighs about 17 pounds.  She won't have her "9 month" well check until she's older than 10 months, so we are sticking to what our scale says for now.
  • 9 month clothes fit perfectly for the most part.  This is the first time her age and clothes sizing are matched up so well.
  • She is still in size 3 diapers.
  • She is loving all healthy table food options we have given her.  We take food seriously around here. ;)
  • Pulling up on everything and crawling all over is how we spend most of our days.
  • She discovers everything by tasting it first.  We have licked walls, tree stumps, candles...I better stop before I get turned in.  I love watching her face light up when she sees something new!
  • She still adores animals.  If we say "kitty kitty" she will look all over the house until Henri is found.  Poor Henri.
We headed out to Chet's family Christmas yesterday morning.  This was my favorite snapshot of the day, since Grey loved "non toys" (a bag) the best.

My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.  When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakes, it shall talk with thee.  For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life; Proverbs 6:20-23

1 comment:

  1. Her little smile is precious! Hope you all had a good christmas!

    ReplyDelete