Monday, February 10, 2014

Rose at 7 weeks



This may be the shortest weekly blog ever, but I am a ZOMBIE.  I arrived home from the Hope Mommies Winter Retreat last night and today has been a whirlwind.  Boy oh boy did I miss my babies way too much.  I doubt I will be leaving them for two nights ever again...or at least for a few years.  The retreat was a beautiful thing, but I am in a place right now that I need to be with my babies.

At 7 weeks, Rose is:
Holding her head up almost completely on her own!
Getting so chunky. :)  I LOVE IT!  She weighed 9 lbs. today on our scale.
Still a "superstar" baby.  Sleeps and eats well, and is simply a blessing.
Wanting to be a part of everything we do.  We can't put her down or we will get lots of sad cries.  I love that she watches Grey intently all day long, and smiles and smiles at all of us.  She's a charmer.  

I know that is short, but I am in GREAT need of sleep.  I need to process the Hope Mommies weekend and blog about it too.  

 The Lord will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11
 


No comments:

Post a Comment