Tuesday, March 4, 2014

RC at 10 weeks!

Grey at like 5-6 weeks and Rose at 10 weeks in the same outfit.  Be still my heart.



Both girls are napping, so I am chowing down on frozen Girl Scout cookies and chips and salsa.  I will take a vitamin. ;)

Rose was born yesterday, right?  Not ten weeks ago!!

Grey caught a virus last week, and I thought we were over it, but I caught it and I think we are just bouncing it back and forth.  This pretty much describes our week.  I had a huge list of "to dos" while Grey was in school today, but instead we are just snuggling at home.  I am diffusing oils like crazy, so it hasn't been terrible, but it has slowed us down.  We are SO ready for spring weather and outside time.  Being a prisoner inside our home is no fun for toddlers...or mommas! 

Rose is:
Always a delight!
Always happy to see us and be with us!
A MOMMA'S GIRL through and through!  She won't let anyone hold her for long other than me.  :)
Definitely in 3 month clothes, and we even broke out some 6 month outfits since she is so tall!
Mesmerized by Grey.  No matter what, Grey captures her attention the most.
Struggling through her first sinus drainage gunk. :(  I am using thieves and frankincense on her feet, RC, peace and calm, oregano and thieves in the diffuser though, so hopefully it won't turn into anything more than drainage.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”  Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment