Monday, June 7, 2010

2 Years of Joy!

Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary (6/6/10). I have truly never been happier in my entire life and love Chet more and more (if that's even possible) every single day! Two years ago we would never have dreamed we were about to be parents, but here we are!! I know for a fact that I couldn't be on this parenting journey with any better person. When GOD puts two people together, the marriage is exactly what it should be. Yes, we are not perfect and have our ups and downs, but we are so in love and can't wait to spend another bajillion years together. (I think bajillion is another word for eternity!) ;)
We didn't really "celebrate" our anniversary, because it was also the first day of my summer program at work, but we just enjoyed being with each other for a small part of the day. It was a VERY hectic work day to say the least, but all was good. Here is a terrible self-timer portrait, then zoomed in to be blurrier. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment