Friday, July 23, 2010

Quickie Update

Our appointment last night was WONDERFUL!! God is SO SO SO GREAT! Holden's heart rate never dropped and I only contracted 4 times in 30 minutes. They released us from the hospital in just 30 minutes, not 3 hours. We are so thankful and love that Holden has decided his "womb home" is just fine for a while! :)
Chet and I also had one of our only dates in months together while we were in Lubbock. We had Olive Garden before the appointment...maybe that is why Holden decided he was "a-ok"! He moved great and must've loved that yummy pasta, breadsticks and salad! haha ;)
Well, Maria Duncan has graciously invited me to hang out with them at their POOL today! It 's my first pool experience all summer...crazy I know!! Clearly, Holden already loves his Tia Maria! So adios. It's time I must get some vitamin D!

No comments:

Post a Comment