Friday, June 29, 2012

Swimming lessons!

Grey's second swimming experience (first with Daddy and I) was this evening!  She could've stayed in the water all night, and we only took her out because she was turning into a prune.  (Um, and Momma wanted out!)  She splashed and cooed for over 30 minutes!  I foresee a LOT of time in this pool in the next couple months.



 Chet and I believe ALL children should learn how to swim as EARLY as possible, and have been working with Grey during bath time to float in water.  I am determined to teach her to float by the end of the summer.  I know she will never leave our reach and sight in water until MUCH, much older, as an avid swimmer, but it is so important to me that she knows how to float and swim...even before she can walk.
Don't mind me in these photos.  The post baby body that enjoys cupcakes more than exercising is not quite summer ready :)--- plus the pale skin I am wearing this summer might be permanent, since my recent dermatologist appointments have me thoroughly convinced that my skin type should avoid much UV exposure. :)

Luke and Rusty got their summer "hairdos" today!



HAPPY SUMMER!!!!


Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Psalm 34:11

1 comment:

  1. you are too funny! callyn and I started a parent/tot swim class here at the COM when she was 4 months. She still LOVES the water!!!

    ReplyDelete