Monday she swam (or napped poolside) at our friend's pool. She didn't make it in the water since it was perfect napping weather!
Tuesday she attended the Upward Bound end-of-year banquet, where Momma and her were matchy matchy. (Sorry Grey...but by the time you read this, you'll likely have won the battle of no more dressing alike...so I am taking advantage of it while I can!) ;)
This year was my favorite 4th of July! It may not have included watching fireworks, but it included our own spunky "firework"! I'd take that a million trillion times over any firework show. :)
Grey woke up for her 15 week birthday in the best cuddly mood. I love this girl to pieces!
- TODAY you started wearing size 2 diapers. I am fighting back tears (literally) typing this.
- Continuing to teeth. Your drooly kisses are the best though, so I am going to relish those while I can.
- Pulling your legs under you during tummy time. It looks like you are about to get in the "rocking back and forth" position. You'll be crawling before we know it!
- Strengthening your arms! You are wanting to grab onto everything and pull yourself up.
- Asserting your desires through 'words'. Instead of screaming and crying to get our attention, you are starting to coo, 'na-na/ma-ma/da' and squeak at us. :)
- Reaching for your feet. You are not holding onto them yet, but you are trying. I think this may be due to the fact that you are not very flexible (thank your Daddy for that)! ;)
A joyful heart is good medicine, Proverbs 17:22a
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them." Psalm 126:2
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouting. Job 8:21