Saturday, November 10, 2012

We have a CRAWLER @33 Weeks!

It's official!  Our little lady decided to officially crawl before she turned 33 weeks on Thursday!  This past week was so crazy I almost decided to skip blogging her 33 week blog (and I am already two days late).  I decided to go ahead and blog though, since I think I will enjoy these in the future, and I really hope Grey does too one day...  Life flies by, and I want to savor each moment, each priceless moment.

A little recap of your 33rd week of life, Grey Danelle:

  • You have joined the crawling club!  For the past two weeks you have crawled here and there, but not enough for it to be considered 'official'.  It is amazing how a little thing like crawling can be SO AWESOME!  Your Daddy and I have thoroughly enjoyed being your #1 fans as you have made crawling steps.  Such a THRILL to see you accomplish something you have worked diligently at.
  • You spent your first whole weekend (two LONG nights and three days) with your Daddy last weekend...away from me....while I flew to Houston.  I don't even think this needs elaboration.  Missed you isn't the word for it.  My heart was beyond full when you wouldn't let me put you down for two days after I got home though. ;)
  • Speaking of leaving you, this Thursday-Friday you stayed with the Shuffields while Daddy and I spent the day and night in Austin.  Daddy had work there, so we thought we would enjoy a little date.  You adore Tisha, so you didn't even seem to want me very much when we picked you up. ;)  Oh well!  That made my heart happy too!  Auntie Charys also took care of you Friday, so you were spoiled and loved on to the max!  That being said though---I don't think I can leave you ever again.  Or at least let's not revisit this subject for a very long time.  You have been extremely attached to me today, and that is completely fine by me.  :)
  • Thursday morning before we left for Austin, the Shuffields took our family Christmas photos (YAY!!), so you have the BEST ever "33 week photo shoot"...thus I only snapped this one photo on our way out the door with my phone:
  • I haven't weighed you in quite a while.  I meant to weigh you before I blogged, but I will try to do that before your 34 week blog.  It seems like you have grown a lot lately, so I want to note that.
  • You are a SWEET JOY to be around, and Miss Personality!  You are learning what we mean with many words and sentences, so it is neat to "communicate" both ways with you now.
  • You love reaching in for kisses.
  • You are getting brave about standing on your own.  You will let go of the furniture and smile at yourself being able to stand without assistance.  You need to remember you will ALWAYS be my little baby, so no need to rush all this!
I did not feel too well physically this whole week, which made it a little tougher to keep up with Grey and her active little self.  Thankfully we are all healthy in our home now though, and we are praying we stay this way all winter!!  What a wonderful (and daunting) blessing it is to know I get to be a mother: teaching an eternal being everything that is important about life and eternity.

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.  Colossians 1:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment