Thursday, March 7, 2013

50

photo I snapped yesterday while we were eating lunch together. :)

my happy girl this morning at 50 weeks old

Grey, at 50 weeks old:
  • You love to be chased all around the house!  You've enjoyed this game for a few weeks now, but you are really loving it lately.  You will run from us and hide and want us to chase you.  So fun!
  • You have a great sense of humor.  You are always trying to make us laugh.  Especially when we reprimand you or try to get you to sleep. :)
  • You are going through a major eating stage, so I'm expecting a growth spurt ahead.  Last night at dinner I gave you 1/2 an avocado, 1/2 a Greek yogurt, a pile of chicken, a pile of green beans, a pile of strawberries, a handful of cherry tomatoes, a handful of cheerios, crackers and a string cheese...and you were screaming for more!  
  • You are accepting shoes, and will even walk in them now.  
  • You are absolutely obsessed with all electronics: remotes, phones, the credit card scanner at stores, etc.  For about three months now, we haven't been able to trick you with "fake" ones or by removing the batteries.  You know if the remote is changing the tv or not. ;)  As we were shopping in Lubbock yesterday, you wanted to touch every card scanner and electronic in sight.
I love you more than anything sweet girl.  xo  I LOVE that you have spent the last 50 weeks making me smile.

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.  Psalm 139:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment