Thursday, April 28, 2011

Closer

Eight months away, but eight months closer to you, sweet son.

This is what Kara and I came home to, after leaving Chet with Jax (Kara's 8 month son):

It is incredibly bittersweet to me, because I know Chet is a wonderful Daddy.  My heart was melted...I had been worried to leave them alone, but Chet stopped all work and cuddled.

Tonight I thank the Lord for binding up wounds, even if the salve hurts.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.  Psalm 147:3



2 comments:

  1. the first time Ken held a baby after our sweet Trent I wept...he was an amazing daddy too. such a sweet picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have posted on your blog, but I wanted to say that you heart is so pure and precious. Praying for you all. I love reading about your faith.

    ReplyDelete