Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Paddy's Day

I woke up eager to see if we would get "lucky" today and meet a special little girl, but I know we will be far "luckier" on her actual birthday...whenever that happens to be...even if that is two weeks from now!

The nurses here continue to amaze us.  They will do anything and everything to make our stay fabulous.  Our beautiful nurse this evening even brought us a DVD so we could have a romantic "Saturday date night" together.  I really need to figure out something to do for these precious ladies.

So far the only two things I am really missing about home are hot showers and Henri (our cat).  Okay, and maybe our dogs too. ;)  And my Keurig.  But mostly I miss Henri cuddles and "real" showers.  I think the first night we go home I will take a 20 minute HOT shower - or better yet, I hope I won't even think of a shower because I am bringing a newborn home. :)

Grey has been in the same exact position for nearly two months, but last night she decided to do a big "flip" and now is kicking me on the other side.  (We can be precise about her location since we get a lot of ultrasounds.)  It felt like she was rearranging my organs when she made the move, so maybe she will like house decorating one day.  ;)
Her ultrasound and NSTs showed no change today, which is good.  She is healthy and getting even chubbier.

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.  He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.  He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.  Psalm 23:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment