Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15th

I am thankful for the relationship Chet and I have.  We enjoy each other's company and genuinely have FUN every day together.  We don't necessarily have an "exciting life", but we want to be with each other.  I look forward to spending time with Chet after work, the second I walk out the door in the morning.  

I'm so grateful for a husband who will do anything to help me, even if that means he does as much laundry and housework as I do.  (By the way, he does ALL of our ironing!)  Chet is having to help much more with this pregnancy and he is not complaining about his new role one bit.  He wants his little girl and me to be safe and healthy.

Chet is my best friend, and someone I still catch myself staring at in amazement.  I thank God for the man I am married to every single day.

We have a date night to watch Courageous together this evening.  I look forward to having my sexy husband to cuddle with on dates like this 50 years from now.

And the two will become one flesh.  So they are no longer two, but one flesh.  Mark 10:8

No comments:

Post a Comment