Friday, November 25, 2011

25th

Joel and Hannah Grace

I am thankful for my little brother Joel.  He is truly one of the most likable and funniest people I know.  Oftentimes humorous personalities make up for lack of book smarts, but this is not the case with Joel.  He is extraordinarily intelligent and passionate about everything he is involved in.  Just ask anyone who knows him.

When Joel recommends that I read something, I read it.  It's just like that.  I think if he said to jump off a cliff I would ask him what his cliff jumping plan was, because he likely had it figured out where we would be okay!  

He has a canny sense of what is important in life, is an amazing, humble man of God, and a wonderful husband (to his gorgeous, lovely wife Charity), daddy, brother and friend.  His love for people and life is contagious.  

I am so blessed to have Joel for a brother.  

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.  1 John 5:12

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sarah for your gracious words. You are awesome...I love you!

    ReplyDelete