Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16th

I was just thinking about what I was most thankful for today when I received a text with the above photo from Chet.
This is what his office looks like.  He had left the house to deliver some Pampered Chef items for me and then grab some papers at his office.  If he hadn't been talking to our friend (who he brought the PC items to) for a while, he would've been IN his office when this happened.
Tonight I am thankful for angels of protection.  

Chet was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts (he had been walking the dogs), so I ran a sweatshirt up there.  The photo definitely doesn't do it justice.  It's quite a mess, but thankfully no one (including driver) was hurt.  

The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.  Psalm 34:7

No comments:

Post a Comment