Sunday, April 1, 2012

Little Raider

Sweetness

I am practicing with our camera.  I have a really cute model.  :)

I couldn't stop thinking about Holden when we took Grey's first "Raider photo".  I know Holden will watch from heaven as Grey watches her first football game this fall.  I love both of my little Raiders so much.

My cute model happens to be 10 days old today.  Be.still.my.heart.  She changes so much each day, I try not to cry each morning.

Today was our first "family day".  We decided we needed a day with just the three of us to get a little rest and routine established.  It ended up being just what our little family needed!  We feel very refreshed and renewed.  Chet goes back to work tomorrow, so I am thankful for the time we had with Daddy today.

Other photos from our camera, thanks to Tisha for teaching me how to use it!:




Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  Matthew 11:29

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, I love her little Raider photo! She's so beautiful, you are blessed beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete