Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blessed beyond words

We are in Santa Fe and I have so much to say, but I just want to say I am so very blessed! Everyone is watching the Cowboys game, and my phone is finally working a little better, so I had time to check blogs. Wow. Talk about an inspiring group of women I have met through the blog world. These beautiful ladies (blogs to the right of my blog) have absolutely enriched my life more than I can ever say.

Three months ago I thought I'd never know anyone who felt like I did. I felt incredibly lost and alone. But within days, I was contacted by some of the sweetest hearts of God I've ever met. The Lord has allowed us to meet, in His divine way. Now, three months later, these amazing Christian mommies, who have perfect little heaven babies, have been more of an encouragment to me more than I knew possible. I woke up thinking of Holden, of course, but then I thought about all of his sweet little friends who are celebrating together today. They are with their Jesus...the One who gives us all we have to be thankful for. Their mommies have made my life better in so many ways. Thanks for the blessings, Paige, Chelsea, Holly, Erin, Mary Beth, Kelly, Lauren, Sara, Courtney, Katie and many others! Thank you ladies for the gift of your lives and how you are allowing God's perfect plans to make an eternal impact through your precious babies' lives. I'm really grateful you have the gift of writing, too! :) I opened up my blog and was uplifted!!

The Shuffields and Fannings are the kind of family you can only dream of. Chet and I are blessed to call them our family. I will write about the week here when we get home. I'm pushing my luck with this cell service. Who knows what this post looks like from my phone?

On a day I dreaded a few months ago, I can honestly say I feel very blessed, thankful and have joy. Happy Thanksgiving...probably a day we should celebrate every day.

4 comments:

  1. Today I'm wearing "Holden's" necklace- I thought it was a good day to wear it! Happy you're having a good day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing! ...just reading before dinner so not a long comment...The song you have on here.....My Chains are gone by Chirs Tomlin...was sang at Tatum's service. Can't wait until we get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys are having fun in Santa Fe! Enjoy it! :) You have been such a blessing to me sweet Sarah! Love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a blessing to me! I am thankful everyday for the fellowship I've found with all of the mommies via the blog world. God is doing amazing things with us. The thought of Noah having little Holden and all of the other babies up there with him to play with makes me smile. Love you my dear Sarah.

    ReplyDelete