Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nothing is done without a cause

“Nothing is wasted. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the things we think will kill us. God uses it all, and he develops our purpose out of the stuff in our trash. He sifts through it, shows us how to tell it, and then helps others with it. We all meet in our own humanity.” ~Lucy Swindoll
"He pierced my heart with arrows from his quiver. I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:13, 19-23


3 comments:

  1. I just love this picture that you have of Holden. Truly an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy. Love the chubby cheeks! Sorry for your pain. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Holden's sweet face. Eternity will be filled with kisses. Thank you for the beautiful words. Love you!

    ReplyDelete