Monday, October 4, 2010

Paying it Forward

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7

If I just sat down and wrote all the times we have been blessed, I would never stop writing.  These blessings just keep being poured out on us.  We both got home from work about 30 minutes ago and looked at each other and said we need to live a life of "paying it forward". 

As you can see, my blog has been drastically changed for the better.  Jamie Kubeczka created the beautiful new look for us, and donated all proceeds to the Covenant Fund.  PLEASE check out her talented work at http://designsbyjamiek.blogspot.com/!  I am so grateful she is fabulous at designing blogs, because I could not even create a signature for my blog.  THANK YOU JAMIE! 

For the past five weeks, I have been so overwhelmed by love shown to us.  We are incredibly undeserving and I just don't even know how to begin thanking everyone.  Even random strangers have stepped into our lives and lifted us up.

After we discussed the blessings we have received, it dawned on me that I should always live a life of Paying it Forward!  Didn't Jesus save me years ago?  Why didn't I live every single moment paying that love forward?!  Isn't that my job and call as a Christian?  My every day living needs to be paying God's love forward.

Thank you for spreading Jesus' love to us.  The vocabulary I have does not even contain enough words for the continual blessing you are to us.  You, sweet precious friends, have given us a truer picture of what His love looks like in action.  We will pay it forward.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I follow Jamie's blog and read her post today about the loss of your precious Holden. I am so very sorry. I also lost a baby boy a few years ago. I was 18 weeks at the time and never got the chance to meet my little man. I am so very sorry.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Sarah for letting me design your blog. I am so happy that you love it!

    ReplyDelete